nzLanguages Language services
French • German • English
French Lessons Tuition Southampton • German Lessons Tuition Southampton
Online French Lessons Tuition • Online German Lessons Tuition
There are many reasons why you wish to learn languages and have tuition:
• exam preparation: GSCE, A-level, Common Entrance, TEF, CBLC, DELF, etc.
• study: essay writing, research
• work: business meeting, regular contacts with foreign business partners
• emigration: relocation abroad for work or by personal choice
• travel: holiday abroad, studying abroad…
• learning a new skill
• improving your existing language knowledge
• friend or family speaking a different language
• culture: interest in the films, literature, music, etc. of another country
• linguistic interest: you like the sound of a language and would like to know more about this language
• and many more: food, religion, etc.
Whatever the reasons why you want to have French or German lessons, I can help you achieve your aim.
Native speaker of French, I have a degree in Foreign Languages and Business. I speak 4 languages. I have lived in France, Germany, England and Sweden. I relocated to the UK in 2001 and have been teaching French and German for 9 years.
I provide face-to-face or online lessons in:
• French: all age groups from complete beginner to advanced French, conversation, business French, interview preparation, essay writing, GSCE or A-level exam preparation, Common Entrance, TEF, CBLC, DELF...
• German: all age groups from complete beginner to intermediate/GCSE.
FRENCH LESSONS TUITION SOUTHAMPTON • GERMAN LESSONS TUITION SOUTHAMPTON
Face-to-face French and German Lessons Tuition: students come to my home where I can provide a quiet environment or lessons can take place at your home/office in and around Southampton.
Lessons are on a one-to-one basis or in a group of 2 to 4 people.
ONLINE FRENCH LESSONS TUITION • ONLINE GERMAN LESSONS TUITION
Online French and German Lessons Tuition: online tuition is a flexible way of learning a language and a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face tuition. There are no travel costs and you can have your lesson from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is Skype (which is free), headphones, a microphone (most computers have them built in) and a webcam (optional).
Lesson duration: 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
Online tuition is only available on a one-to-one basis.
Types of Online French and German Lessons Tuition:
• Conversation lessons (French only): the conversation is spontaneous or based on a prepared text/topic.
• Specific lessons (French and German): they can be on practising a grammar point, pronunciation, preparing for an interview, working on an essay, etc. You tell me in advance what you would like to work on and I prepare it.
For any enquiry regarding lessons, my current availability
or a quote without obligation, please e-mail me, call me on 07792 751 892 or complete the enquiry form.
apply when booking a lesson.
Read what some students said
about their lessons with me.
Please visit the Prices page for my current tuition rates.