nzLanguages Language services
French • German • English • Swedish
French Lessons Tuition Southampton • German Lessons Tuition Southampton • Swedish Lessons Tuition Southampton
Online French Lessons Tuition • Online German Lessons Tuition
There are many reasons why you wish to learn languages and have tuition:
• exam preparation: GSCE, A-level, Common Entrance, TEF, CBLC, DELF, etc.
• study: essay writing, research
• work: business meeting, regular contacts with foreign business partners
• emigration: relocation abroad for work or by personal choice
• travel: holiday abroad, studying abroad…
• learning a new skill
• improving your existing language knowledge
• friend or family speaking a different language
• culture: interest in the films, literature, music, etc. of another country
• linguistic interest: you like the sound of a language and would like to know more about this language
• and many more: food, religion, etc.
Whatever the reasons why you want to have French or German lessons, I can help you achieve your aim.
Native speaker of French, I have a MA in Foreign Languages and Business. I speak 4 languages (French, English, German and Swedish). I have lived in France, Germany, England and Sweden. I relocated to the UK in 2001 and have been teaching languages for 10 years.
I provide face-to-face or online lessons in:
• French: all age groups from complete beginner to advanced French, conversation, business French, interview preparation, essay writing, GSCE or A-level exam preparation, Common Entrance, TEF, CBLC, DELF...
• German: all age groups from complete beginner to intermediate/GCSE.
• Swedish: adult beginner only.
FRENCH LESSONS TUITION SOUTHAMPTON • GERMAN LESSONS TUITION SOUTHAMPTON • SWEDISH LESSONS TUITION SOUTHAMPTON
Face-to-face French, German and Swedish Lessons: students come to my home where I can provide a quiet environment or lessons can take place at your home/office in and around Southampton.
Lessons are on a one-to-one basis or in a group of 2 to 4 people.
French Classes for Adult (False) Beginners: every Tuesday, 7.00pm-8.00pm. Price: £5 per hour per person. For more details please click here or contact me.
French Conversation Classes for Adults ( Adanced & Intermediate levels): 4 people max. Price: £12.50 per hour per person. For more details please click here or contact me.
French Classes for Reception-Year 3 Children: French lessons through fun activities: games, songs, crafts, etc... Classes suitable for children aged 4-8. Prices: £3.50 per child and £3 per child for 2+ children of the same family. Classes held on: Tuesdays 3.20pm-3.50pm (non-beginners) OR Wednesdays 3.50pm-4.20pm (beginners).
For more details please click here or contact me.
ONLINE FRENCH LESSONS TUITION • ONLINE GERMAN LESSONS TUITION
Online French and German Lessons Tuition: online tuition is a flexible way of learning a language and a cost-effective alternative to face-to-face tuition. There are no travel costs and you can have your lesson from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is Skype (which is free), headphones, a microphone (most computers have them built in) and a webcam (optional).
Lesson duration: 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
Online tuition is only available on a one-to-one basis.
Types of Online French and German Lessons Tuition:
• Conversation lessons (French only): the conversation is spontaneous or based on a prepared text/topic.
• Specific lessons (French and German): they can be on practising a grammar point, pronunciation, preparing for an interview, working on an essay, etc. You tell me in advance what you would like to work on and I prepare it.
For any enquiry regarding lessons, my current availability
or a quote without obligation, please e-mail me, call me on 07792 751 892 or complete the enquiry form.
T&Cs apply when booking a lesson. Please click here for the standard Terms and Conditions for Language Lessons.
Read what some students said
about their lessons with me.
Please visit the Prices page for my current tuition rates and special offers.